Getting a personalized t-shirt is a great way to show off your personality, and it’s easy to do. With thousands of designs available, you can find the perfect shirt for any occasion. And if you don’t see exactly what you want, don’t worry! You can also design your own shirt online with free templates and fonts. The best part about ordering a personalized t-shirt printing is that you can get it shipped right to your door in just a few days (or even faster). Once your order is processed, all that’s left for you to do is wait for its arrival which will come sooner than expected!
Customise Your Shirt
With this site, you can easily customize your shirt to make it unique. Choose from different styles of t-shirts, including crew neck, V-neck and more. Then choose the colour and size that works for you. You can even add text to your shirt!
- Choose from a wide range of templates.
- Choose from a variety of colours and sizes.
- Choose from a variety of t shirt styles, including crew neck, V-neck and racer back tees in both slim fit and standard fit varieties with different sleeve lengths (long or short sleeves).
- Select your preferred print type – screen printing, digital printing or transfer printing (sublimation).
- Pick the location where you want your design printed on the garment: front chest; back neckline; left sleeve cuff; right sleeve cuff; pocket flap on left side pocket area only (no pocket logo printed inside) etc.
Choose the Right Prints
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a print for your shirt. The first is whether or not the print is relevant to your brand and interests, as well as the occasion for which it will be worn. If you’re going to be wearing it often, then something simple and understated might be best but if this is just going to be a one-off project (like an Anniversary Gift), then by all means go wild!
In addition, we recommend thinking about who will receive their personalized shirt: if they’re someone who loves animals or art or science fiction movies as much as you do; if they share similar interests with yours; if they’ve helped shape who you are today…etc., then those could make great choices too!
Offer Women’s Tees and Tank Tops
Women’s shirts are different from custom t shirt printing. Women’s tees and tanks are generally shorter, have a higher neckline, and are more fitted than their male counterparts. They can also be made of cotton, polyester or a combination of both materials.
Get a Fit that Fits You
- When you’re ordering your shirt, make sure that you know what size to get. There are three main things to keep in mind when choosing a size:
- The first thing is where the shirt will be worn. If it’s going to be worn on the outside of clothing (like a jacket), then choose a smaller size than if it’s going to be worn under another piece of clothing. This way, there won’t be any bunching or pulling at the seams as they rub against other items in your closet.
- The second thing is whether or not this shirt is being worn alone or layered over something else–if so, go with one size larger than usual so that there’s room for extra layers underneath without adding too much bulkiness around the chest area (which could look unflattering).
- Finally–and most importantly!–make sure that whatever combination of these factors works best for YOU! Don’t worry about following someone else’s advice blindly; instead take some time out today and figure out what works best for YOURSELF when ordering personalized shirts online through us here at CustomInk!
Add your picture to your t-shirt
You can also add your own picture to a t-shirt, hat, mug or pillow. And if you’re looking for something more practical (or just want to be able to see what your design looks like before buying it), we offer mouse pads as well!
Get your name printed on the t-shirt
You can also add a nickname or initials to your shirt. For example, if you’re having a birthday party for one of your friends and want to wear a personalized shirt that says “Happy Birthday!” but don’t know what name they prefer, then this is the perfect option!
You can choose from several different fonts and colors when personalizing with text. You can even have your name printed on the front or back of the shirt (or both).
Design your own shirt online
Our easy-to-use design tool allows you to create a custom shirt in minutes. We offer thousands of designs, so there’s something for everyone! For example:
- If you love sports, choose from our wide selection of sports themed t shirts and hoodies. You can even add text that says “Go Team!” or “I Love Baseball”.
- Or maybe you’re more into music? Our music tees are sure to please any rock star with designs ranging from classic rock bands like The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin all the way through modern day indie favorites like Arcade Fire and Miike Snow (just kidding). And don’t worry if your tastes aren’t limited just yet – we’ve got plenty more where those came from!
If you’re looking for a new t-shirt or hoodie, we’ve got you covered. We’ve got hundreds of designs available to choose from and our products are high quality. You can rest assured that your new shirt will last through many wears and washes!